Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

W.A.L.T make a Beach Sculpture Art from Spencer Park

This term our class went to Spencer park to have some fun learning, and this blog post is about our sculpture art that we did. Our teachers help us to get some information and ideas that we can do, some of our teachers helped us gluing our sculptures together, and some of our teachers told us that we can swap some things to our classmates and some in our class didn't get some beach treasures (I call them treasures) so they look around the school to find some things that they can use for their sculpture. 
by the way 
My sculpture is called "The Life of the sea flower" I created this sculpture because the one that inspired me is a flower and I added more detail to make it interesting and to make it look flower abstract and it doesn't matter if it is perfect, because it's cool.
 I named it 
 "The Life of the sea flower" 
because the one that inspired me is a flower and added the word life because flower have a life like us and I put sea because the materials is from the sea and seashore.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about