Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Power to the People - Hurumanu - Voting in New Zealand

I just finished making my infographic poster about "Voting in New Zealand". The questions include, how to register, how to vote and how votes are earned. 

I used Canva to make my poster. I'm really happy and satisfied with how my poster turned out. It's very helpful for people reading my blogpost because they get to learn something about voting in New Zealand and it will also help citizen teens who have never voted before and is now visiting and also permanent residents. I think that I have shown my learning really well, I have put all the things I've learnt all together in an infographic poster. 




Sorry for the unfinished sentence on "How to vote", I forgot to add "..the votes" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about