Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

How to write an email?

During the lockdown, since students like me were working from home. Most of us wrote emails to our teacher. Our teacher noticed that some of us don't know how to write an email properly, in a formal way. So, she taught us how to write an email, by practising on writing an email to her and to our parents.

This is my email to her, as you can see I have put in a greeting "Dear Mrs Allan-Fletcher"

I have written a check-in, a check-in is asking someone how they have been doing, how they are, etc.

The body is why you are writing an email; what it is about.

You can also put a link, it's definitely up to you and what your email is about.

I wrote a closing, it can be anything, "Yours Sincerely" , "Kind Regard" and many more.

Make sure you write your signature like what I did, I put my first name and surname.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about