Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Hurumanu - Positive Thoughts and Self-talk

For health, I finished my presentation about the "Positive Thoughts and Self-talk" topic. I've explained the definition of both of them and the importance of having these. I have also written down the benefits of having them. I used "Canva" for my presentation, I researched online as well.

This is the link to my presentation: https://www.canva.com/design/DAD7WJI3lTI/Hdbi488SlzStit8nDTd16w/view?utm_content=DAD7WJI3lTI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Skyler,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about positive thoughts and self-talk. Canva is a really great tool to use and your canva presentation looks awesome. I totally agree that sometimes we may face obstacles, but we shouldn't be frightened of them. It is really important to have a growth mindset! What are some things you do at home to look after your own wellbeing? What activities do you find really relaxing?
    Keep up the awesome blogging.
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Tozer
      Thank you for taking the time to read my blogpost. Everytime I'm down I would listen to music or eat, I think that listening to music helps me relax and get off things on my mind. Reading the lyrics of the song sometimes especially empowerment ones gets me motivated. Eating can also help me because I get to enjoy food I love.

      Delete
    2. What about you Ms Tozer? What are the things you do to look after your wellbeing? Were they helpful?

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Skyler,
    Like you, I enjoy listening to music as it helps me to relax. I also enjoy getting outside and going for walks. Keep up the great blogging.
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about