Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

Welcome to PE at Level 2 - Hurumanu - PE

Some things I liked during lockdown was that I had a lot of time to work on myself and learn more about myself. I've learnt how to make a lot of dishes, I spent more time with my family at home, I've had new hobbies, I got to try out the "Things to do at home list". Using the internet, I still got to communicate with my friends despite the lockdown and being at home. I also had more time to chill at home and watch a lot of movies, dramas, animes, etc. I've learnt the importance of keeping yourself safe from the virus or any other things that can cause you harm outside. 

The things I dislike, there were times where I was fine with being at home all day, but of course, I'm like everyone else, I like going outside, going to school, hanging out with my friends, just basically enjoying outdoors. 

What I've been doing regarding fitness, I've done some exercises such as stretching, jumping, squats. I've also balanced a diet, I ate healthier meals, eating more vegetables and fruits. I avoided junk foods like chips, chocolates, coke, etc. 

~~~

For the starter, I would like to do jump rope because it can increase your muscle tone, burns calories. I would like to play badminton for the activity because badminton is one of my favourite sports, it doesn't need a lot of people to play, 
it passes the "10 people bubble". 



For the warm down game, I'd like to do octopus because I know people would want to play it as well as I do, it also doesn't need a lot of people to play it. And people in my class are familiar with that game, they know how to play it since we always play it as the warm-up in P.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about