Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Where I would go on a holiday?

If I were to go on a holiday, I would go to Japan, I know I'm a fan of BTS and if you're a BTS fan you'd wanna go to South Korea. Well, I want to go to Japan, my dad used to work in Japan for three years and he would always send me stuffed toys from Japan, snacks, etc. It's a place I've always wanted to go since I was a kid, back in the Philippines animes were really popular in my childhood days, I would watch "Doraemon", "Sailor Moon", "Detective Conan" etc. I think it's popular until now. 

Image result for doraemon

Image result for sailor moon

Image result for detective conan

I want to go there because I want to learn about the culture, the language and wear a "Kimono" which is traditional clothing in Japan. Of course, food! I love eating Japanese food, here in New Zealand, there are Japanese cuisines, but I want to eat food in the actual country and food that I've never tried before. I want to learn about the legends and myths as well since I love thriller stuff. I'd want to go with my family and friends so they can also enjoy their holiday and have an experience with what it's like in Japan.

Image result for kimono

Image result for japanese cuisine

This photo made me hungry :(

2 comments:

  1. Hello Skyler! I really like your blogpost it gave me a lot of information about Japan that I didn't know about. I like the photos that you put in since it was base on the things that you already mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Skyler,

    I really love your blogpost about Japan because it gave me a lot of interesting information about your dream country. I really learn a lot of new things about your childhood days. I also like all of the photos that you in that make me catch my attention. Good job again and continue the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about