Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

Fixed Mindset vs Growth Mindset

W.A.L.T understand the difference between Growth Mindset and Fixed Mindset.

Success Criteria

I know I will be successful when....
  • I create a DLO about Growth Mindset vs Fixed Mindset.
  • I explain what Growth mindset looks likes, feels like and give examples of what it is in the classroom.
  • I explain what Fixed mindset looks likes, feels like and give examples of what it is in the classroom.
  • I explain how you can change from being fixed to Growth Mindset.
  • I explain what the benefits of having a Growth Mindset.

Today we started making a DLO about having a fixed mindset and a growth mindset, and what they mean. I was in a group of 3, with Tehya and Shane, we are really happy about this slideshow and how it turned out, we think that it's creative and colourful and it has enough of information. Even though Shane didn't help because she doesn't have a device, she still gave us some ideas. I'm really happy about the work that my group did, I think that we can be in a group again. We worked hard on this and we were focused on our work, we had lots of fun making this and sharing our ideas.

What I did good was explaining why I have a growth mindset and decorating the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about