Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Let's Get Creative!

So for the past few weeks we've been doing tech, my class is the Soft Material.
Today we did some painting, we painted some shapes and figures.  First thing we did was to get the materials we needed, And then we started experimenting some shapes and colours.  Finally, at last, I found the shape that I liked, it was a rose and it looked pretty cool when I tried dabbing and painting on the stencils until it's completely coloured.
It is use for my phone.
After that we took our materials out, we only have one chance to paint on our fabric.  I was really nervous but I just focused on my work, trying not to get distracted by anything or anyone.
We are doing it to learn how to use fabric for sewing, painting and etc.....Here is my finished product/here's my work of art.
And another one...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about