Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Fun day with my fam!

When all the year 7's when to sailing, I didn’t get to come but no worries.  My family and I had some bonding time, we had picnic.  Of course I was sad because I didn’t get to come to sailing but that’s alright.

My relative came with us too. We had picnic at Hagley Park and after that we had a party at my aunt's house. We ate cheesecake with oreo crust, we watched movies but before going to Hagley Park my parents went to work first. Okay let's continue what we started. The movie we watched was a Filipino movie, it's called "Extra Service" by Arci Munoz, Coleen Garcia, and Jessy Mendiola. It's about 3 spy girls who needs to bring back the three gemstones of the Philippines, the Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao gem.
The movie was good, it was 9:30 pm already, we were really sleepy so we had to go home.
We had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Skyler,
    I really liked what you wrote in your blog especially when you explained what the movie was. But maybe you could put more detail or more things that you did because I think the story/reflection is too short. But anyway, I really think that you did a good job at writing your story/reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konnichiwa Axle! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. Maybe I'll do that next time.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Skyler. I really liked your blog post and it is very sad to hear that you din't get to go in the sailing but I think that you had lot of fun with your family. I also have wathed the movie before. But like what Axle said is I think that you did your story too short. But anyways I really liked your post, C ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 안녕 annyeong Vann, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it. By the way, thanks for the help

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about