Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

National Anthem of New Zealand Research Team

Jaz, Kody and I have been working hard for this research, it turned to a success, I'm proud of my team.
They're really nice to work with.  We searched the history behind the national anthem of New Zealand.  "Why we have a national anthem?", "who wrote God Defend New Zealand and who set the music", "what was the New Zealand's national anthem before God Defend New Zealand" and "when was the national anthem made?".

We really worked hard on this and we are looking forward for your comment! :)


6 comments:

  1. Hello Skyler I really like how you research the history of god of
    nation. My favourite slide in your work is the two man who made the
    song. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Lars :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Skyler, you and your partners did a great job on your National Anthem. I really like your presentation because it has lots of information about the national anthem. Everything looks great and I like it. I bet next time you will do better than that. Also did you enjoy it and how did you feel about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Skyler, you and your team did a amazing job on researching about the National Anthem. I find your presentation very interesting because it has many Information and facts that I did not even know about!. I like that you put pictures in it and the full National Anthem video, Keep It Up!. Did your Whole team work together and did you work well together and tell me what things that were nice doing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Skyler,
    Wow what a great post Skyler. It got my attention. I did notice some information where you repeated it. Other then that It was amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about