Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

C'mon! join me on counting!

This week our group have been focusing on counting edges, corners, and faces, it was really easy, no kidding.  After we finished doing our independent task, we had to make a DLO explaining the edges, corners, and faces of a 3D shapes or should I say 3 Dimensional.
3D means 3 Dimensional just like what I said.
Dimensional means: it has width, depth and height but in Geometry it has edges, corners, and faces.

Reflective comment/what I did good: is explaining the what 3D means and dimensional means and explaining nor counting the edges, corners, and faces of a 3D shape.

My feelings: It was really cool to make this DLO because you get to learn new things (thanks to our awesome teacher) and it's not bad to learn or try new things so learn and try it! 😉

Feel free giving me feedback, it will really help me a lot.

Here is my Maths DLO, hope you like it, have a great and bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about