Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

About Our Production (Extravaganza)

Our Production (Extravaganza, Past to Presence)

Our production was all about "Past to Presence" and Ako Ngatahi/room 11 and 12 were doing the NZ Music Month, we were doing that because we want people to remember great musics.
If you all don't know what "Extravaganza" means is to perform dances in many forms.
I chose the group "Six Months in a Leaky Boat" because that interest me, my role was the Sailor dancer and so as the other people in my group.
It happened at the Hornby High School Auditorium and it happened last night and yesterday night. Our teacher wants us to wear "Navy Blue Shirt with White Stripes for the top, black pants for the bottom , Sailor's hat, and Sailor's neckerchief" because wearing those will make our group more interesting and entertaining.
Before the performance I felt really nervous because I don't know if I'm going to mess it all up but during the performance I still felt really nervous then I tried to smile and be confident, I did it, after the performance I was really happy because I did it in front of the audience. 
What we have learnt is about the steps, music, where we going to go (like where's the backstage)  and smiling to the audience (being confident).
Like to the song: Click
Reflection (what went well) : Our dance went really good, we smiled at the audience and not looking to each other because I learnt that if you look to one of the people on your group then it means that you don't know the step and if you don't look at each other and try your personal best then your performance will went well.
My next step: Is to smile, be more confident, try your personal best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about