Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Buster The Boxer

Link to the video

“Buster The Boxer”


Up, down, up down…It was night time I watched Emilia jumped on her bed, having fun. Her mum came to her room and said “calm down, calm down” and she kissed her on her forehead.
I watched her close her eyes and fell asleep, her mum looked out the window and saw her husband building the trampoline. After building the trampoline her husband went inside their house. Two foxes came toward the trampoline and got inside the small net.
They started jumping and bouncing, up and down, then a badger came inside the trampoline. The fox wanted to see if the skunk wanted to play with them then the other fox joined in, the skunk joined too, I watched them having fun outside, I felt bitterness, “Why can’t I have fun like them?”           I wondered “it’s so barbaric” I added.
It was early in the morning the sun was shining bright, Emilia ran down the stairs and ran outside to see her gift that his dad built, Emilia was so excited to see what she got for her Christmas gift! I ran outside passed Emilia and jumped inside the trampoline, I jumped up and down, I was so glad that I got to on her trampoline and have fun, I smiled with a pleasure.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler, I like your writing about Buster the boxer. Nice story and I liked reading it. It made me feel like that I was really there. Nice work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Ranit!, I really appreciate it, have a great day, bye!

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about