Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Writing(the lies vs the truth)




THE LIES
You’re slow, you’re small.
You’re not like us, you need to be like us
You won’t achieve your goals, you can’t achieve your goals
You don’t have any friends.


                                                   THE TRUTH
Me to be like you no way because I am not hurting anyone’s feelings like you do.
All of your lies are like ghosts that traveled into hell.
All of the pain that you did to me it’s like a tornado swallowing the people.  
I don’t need to be like you, no one is perfect, even you.
And why do you even care that I am a Filipino.
I’m proud to be myself.
I can make friends with or without you and I don’t need your help.
I will make friends.
I will achieve my goals and I can achieve my goals.
You want me to be like you, you push me like you’re the boss but I will not let you be the boss.
Just watch me win and I’m gonna watch you lose.  

                                                                                 by:Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about