Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Earthquake Tragedy

This term we are going to make a blog post about earthquake tragedy.
For me Kaikoura and Wellington are the most beautiful place in New Zealand I heard that there's always an earthquake happening in New Zealand but I never heard that there's tsunami in New Zealand that's why I'm making a blog post about earthquake tragedy that happening in  Kaikoura and Wellington.
Last Sunday there's an earthquake in New Zealand
I have never experienced a very strong earthquake and my family.  My mom and dad are surprised because we were  all sleeping then the earthquake just arrived and my dad had to hold our television and my mom woke me up at 5:30.
I will show you what happen we watch the news and we saw the place Kaikoura and Wellington
and that place was like abandoned the roads are cracked some houses are like abandoned because of the earthquake and I heard from the news that two people died because of the earthquake.

Image result for wellingtonImage result for kaikoura

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skyler,
    that is a big tragedy for everyone. I just notice some mistakes here are they. First you did not explain much about this post and the explanation is even right under the news your saying. Secondly you said that you are gonna make a blog post but you have made it, this is the blog post.Then you said there is a tsunami, but it is just really a warning. Then lastly you said it was last Sunday, but your post is at Nov.5 shouldn't you be saying yesterday? Anyways I liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about