Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Music: Term 3 Music Performance

 What instrument are you performing on? And what will you perform? My group and I will be performing "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley and we will be using our voices and a piano for our instrument.

Are you doing a solo or group performance? I will be performing with a group because I think that with more people, it would be more fun, less nervous, and it will improve our collaboration skills, creativity, and innovativeness.

What do you need to work on first? In my opinion, my group and I will need to work really hard and contribute. We need to work on the piano and voice rhythm so that they will match to create a harmonic piece. 

What will be challenging? I think the challenge will be performing in front of the class and trying not to make a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about