Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Poetry

We've been doing poetry for almost 9 weeks now, first, we planned on how we're going to do it, what our inspirations are and what kind of poetry we wanted to do. We had three options of poetry we wanted to do, the first option is Haiku, next one is a Free Verse then Limerick for the last one. We had a few options of inspiration as well, there are photos and videos for us to look into, we had the mantis, winter wonderland, war and peace (video)  and the dog and the boy (video). We also had to think of words we want to use, using our 5 senses as well.

I chose Haiku for my first poetry and winter wonderland as my inspiration.


I chose Haiku as a genre and winter wonderland as an inspiration because I had a lot of ideas in mind of what I wanted to do.

I chose Free verse and Aslyum, Man and A Monster as my last poetry


I chose this because I love scary stories, I've watched a lot of scary movies as well and I like to scare people. I also chose this because I like using my creativity and I think scary poetry is a perfect choice.


What I think about poetry: I think that Poetry is one way of expressing your emotions and yourself with words and a way, if you can't show it or express it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about