Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Music: The Meaning of Music

 Have you studied music before? or have performed? 

I've studied music before back in year 8, as well as performed. I learnt about different bands and researched them. My class explored a lot of music genres such as pop, rock, rhythm and blues, etc. I learnt that music makes a big impact on someone's life. Music brings people together, builds relationships, and it can express one's feelings and emotions.

What type of music do you listen to? 

I listen to a lot of genres depending on my mood, mostly, I listen to pop. Most of the time, I listen to RnB, I also listen to some rock. 

Name 3 bands/singers your like and why?

I have a lot of singers and bands that I really like. But if I were to pick my top 3, it would be...

1. Rex Orange County

2. Apo Hiking Society

3. The 1975

What would you like to learn in music this term? 

This term in music, I would love to learn and explore more about different genres of music. I also want to learn the story behind the music. What I really want to learn is using instruments and performing using them.

Why did you choose music?

I chose music because I want to improve my knowledge of music, I want to learn more about it because I find it intriguing and interesting. The reason why I chose music was because I want to improve my vocals. I also like to sing when I have free time, when I'm bored, while I'm doing the dishes, while I'm in the shower and while doing the laundry. Music has been a big part of my life because growing up, my mum would play music on the radio and we would sing together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about