Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Creative Writing - Holiday

Boats on the brightly blue coloured ocean. Rocky mountains covered in green as the sky shone in frozen blue. Never seen water so blue, glistening as the boats linger. I wander around the mountains, fresh air blowing, my hair elegantly flowing, I could paint a whole picture with the breathtaking view. 

I'm now enjoying my holiday after the stressful term of school, right now is the first day of my holiday. I think the place that I am in, is the place I wanted to be. Due to being stressed, I wanted to look around the heavenly place to have peace. Forgetting everything for a moment and relaxing. Finally, I can have alone time, just me and this wonderful place.

I saw something from afar that stole my attention, it was a figure, its clothes were all black, it was just standing there. The wind blew really strong causing my eyes to squint, when I opened my eyes, it was gone. I rubbed my eyes thinking that it's probably nothing. I had goosebumps, I shivered, maybe I was just hallucinating. 

I saw a black cloth flew landing on the water, I looked back at where the figure was standing, there was an old plant. I looked back at the cloth, then it hit me, it was a cloth covering the old plant, making it look like it was a figure. The figure or should I say the black cloth, disappeared because the wind blew really strong causing it to fly and land on the water. I sighed in relief, it was all just a misunderstanding.

____________________

That's the end of my creative writing, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about