Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Column DLO - Addition & Subtraction

My maths group have been doing a strategy to solve an addition and subtraction problem, we all find the columns really easy than doing number line, breaking the numbers into their place values.

I made a DLO about the strategy I really love to do when doing addition and subtraction for maths. I picked the column one since it's my favourite and it's the easiest way to solve an addition and subtraction equation/problem. 

This DLO is for the people, who don't know the column strategy but I'm sure that pretty much everyone knows this strategy, it's also for the people who don't understand. This DLO is for helping people out when they're struggling with their maths. I hope you learn something from my DLO and use it in the future.


Leave a comment/feedback to help me on my next steps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about