Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Canterbury swim school

Monday,the day we start to swim on Canterbury because we need to learn how to swim actually a can't swim because if I start to float my cousin always push me and always pull my feet.And I always try to swim but then I start feeling
scared because I can't trust myself, so when Mr. Scott sad that we're going to teach how to swim I'm feel scared then after we arrived and we wait many minutes then we start to swim then after a minute I learned how to swim.
My group are Ranit,Samyog,Mollie,Janel,Brielle and Axle.







                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about